Friday 8 February 2013

Remember, New Year Eve 2013 :)

Two years... twice I passed this moment with plain, without a great plan.
But no pain, I spent that night with my best friends.
Two years... twice that moment is just a common thing.
It just to deny the word 'boring'.
Just to stay over and tomorrow will be coming.
But still, without plan and plain yet.
Then u gotta sleep, then you woke up and told to your mother you'll just be fine.
Without any story that makes you have a 'new' destination or a 'heart' thing.

But...
At the third year... at that night, it's 'a common thing' that become 'interesting'
Just said... I was with you. I didn't know, who was really you, but you know..
'Dating after doomsday is interesting' hahaha.
(yeah, why people believed that doomsday at Dec 21, 2012 ??!!)
And...
Yeah, I just wanna say 'that was you, you is 'interesting' :)


No comments:

Post a Comment